<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 22, 2010

Work is still a bitch. I am still performing amazing acts of SQL greatness on spare time, while doing other shit a damn lot of the time. Very tired at the end of the week. Actually feel a lot better once I leave the place. Given the short horizon of my likely time left in the exciting world of technology, and that the place where I work likes to reorg and RIF, doesn't make sense to hit the road every weekend. It was fun up to a couple of months ago, so time to look for work closer to home.

Did meet an interesting gal down there. Claims to be friends with Jimmy Johnson. He's a race car driver, right? Also had Archie Griffin over for dinner a few times. You heard me right, you SEC guys. The ONE AND ONLY DOUBLE HEISMAN WINNER. Read 'em and weep.

The only upside of this shit work is that I am now a lot more proficient in two other technologies.

Labels: , , , , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?