<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I Pity the Shul 

Well, they blew mom's Yarzeit date again. So there I was, and the services were OK. But they still are only batting 0.500 on correct notification of Yarzeit. This is removing the certainty about death. At least there was a Bat Mitzvah last night. They shelled out for brightly colored green and purple yarmulkes. A lot were left over. I suppose Packers and Vikings fans could bid for them. There were almost no takers on the purple ones. A flock of liberals nested in the same row where I sat. Fortunately, nobody chimed in with comments that made me toss lunch.

Perhaps seating by preference would be a good idea. There could be separate sections for those that prefer to offer themselves up to Muslim terrorists in order to appease, and to feel good about their own awesome liberalness. Then there could be a different section for those of us that prefer not to be beheaded.

Unix still suxx.

It's time to bottle the beer, or at least whatever it's morphed into in the basement. Messy. That probably means I'll have to clean up afterward.

Labels: , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?