<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

And a Tip of the CaptainSQL Hat to... 

Michelle, from NYC, for the nice, encouraging comment on the latest drama from the ex. In fact, as my daughter gets older, she is beginning to see a lot of the baloney behind that behavior.

Meanwhile, the cluebat of reality continues to close in. The wallpaper removal is painfully slow. They sure could build 'em in the early 50's. Houses as well as DBAs. I continue to follow the fun at work from my remote location (home) while supervising the removal. Not very King of the Hill like, but I do want this home improvement project to actually finish sometime. And I don't have to put up with Hank Hill's idiot friends screwing up the job and drinking all my beer.

Not too much drama at work. I like it that way.

Labels: , , , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?