<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Who Is John Galt? 

was on the sweatshirt of the friend that greeted me last night. It was guy's night at the movies, where I enjoyed The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, something I hadn't done in a long time. For an even longer time I hadn't seen a movie that was so thought provoking. Very refreshing. The guy's son got him the sweatshirt. Didn't know that he and son were big Ayn Rand fans. So is my daughter. Good to meet real live people who can actually think, 'specially in extremely blue climes.

The last week has been badly laid up on meds due to really bad back pain. Had something this bad four years ago. Steroids applied, and will follow up Monday. Much mobility is back but standing is really wobbly. I gotta get to the bottom of this.

Anybody know if getting up early every morning and kicking hippies is good exercise?

OSU stomp of Gophers tonight at Chammps.

Labels: , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?