<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Upd8 

As the invasion of texting grammar invades the CaptianSQL blog. Relationship with the current gal in low orbit, about to hit earth soon. Clear the area. I sure could use relationship help. Too bad The Man Show is off the air. I will follow the wise advise from wise guys in the previous posting.

Next week will be spent bravely weasling my way around sayng "gee, your idea really blows" in a polite, courteous and positive manner. And then go forward with a logical alternatives analysis. Darn that logic.

Chitown sister says I could have a big future as a sarcastic proofreader. Is that true? On a scale of 0 to G.M. Roper ripping on Hillary, how do I rate on the SarcasToMeter? What about the ratio of cynical to sarcastic comments? Has that changed? How so?

At least I have the comfort of a successful kitchen paint touch-up under my belt before heading into the salt mines tomorrow. That an a big, sloppy burger with grilled onions and hash browns from the local diner. Take that, food police! Also, it gives me about two hours betewen this posting and King of the Hill to watch the paint dry. Yay!

Labels: , , , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?