<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Taste the Meat 

not the heat. Indeed, after 10 years of hiatus Cappy resumes grilling! No, I don't mean that sore-winner comment I left on Sternberg's blog after Detroit's awfull humiliation last night, viewed in full pleasure in the comfort of my own home and intermittently at Tasty Pizza. 10 years ago when the daughter was a runamuck toddler I had to give up burning meat in the back yard during summer. That, fire control, and toddler control was too much even for a man of my capacity. But now it's back, baby, and sizzlin'. I have hearby delegated to my capable progeny the task of same day marinating, and I, Captain SQL shall once again take the helm of the might WeberGrill to purvey an assortment of charred and/or semi-raw meats and fowl throughout the summertime. And when that wears out (or I have to clean the damn thing) I'll switch to sweet lady Propane!

I'll keep ya posted. Or just look for flames and smoke in this general vicinity.

Labels: ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?