<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 18, 2007

And, they are mild! 

Oh, forgot to mention that the first batch of home brew came out nicely. A little less bold, but certainly not Bud like. I planned it that way. Hadn't been brewing for around 20 years. Now I'm about 2/3 through the first batch (not all drunk at one sitting), and about to fire up another. This time fuller, richer, creamier, and more foamy. That should be ready around the time I roll off two weeks on call in the next month and a half. Cappy follows the rule "no alcohol while on call". Immediately afterward I let loose with vodka martinis. Also in the middle of the double on-call my kid will be with me for a week while her mom is away. Ditto no conspicuous consumption there either.

Man, I have got to get control of the font size and boldness on these titles. It's blinding!

Labels:


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?