<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some of those Browns did beautifully last night. They've gotta clamp down on those turnovers. Young Colt has a lot to learn, but that's why he's 4th string. So is Sam Bradford.

'Bout time to shove off for major testing the next couple of weeks at work. Very exciting stuff. New job is great, exactly what I like to do. Get to display my amazing database skizzles, and also learn cool new stuff too. Enjoy the peeps I work with too. Getting pretty close to having to look at re-tirement. This technology won't go on forever.

Lotsa time at home in September due to holidays, et. al. Then will plan to pick up where I left off in babe magnitude in October. Later this year, the visit to my daughter in the Big City.

Labels: , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?