<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 02, 2010

Pretty chopped up first half-week of not going in to work. A lot of ceremonies attendant to the headcutcount thereof on Monday and Tuesday. By that time I just wanted to get the thing over with and hit the bricks, which I have been doing for the last couple of months while dutifully attending to remaining tasks at the former job. OK. Daughter is with me for Pesach, and it's a little hinky attending to where she needs to be, she being way more frum than I. Job leads pop up now and then. Going to make use of the outplacement advice I get starting next week. At least it gets me out of the Fortress of Database Excellence a couple time a week, and given the fact that Cleveland has gone down the drain isn't too healthy jobs-wise these days I'm using all resources available.

At least all that snow has melted.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?