<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 19, 2009

OSU cruising against Toledo just past half time.

I transported an old friend of the family from the old neighborhood to my sister's for dinner on FriNite. Planning ahead, I stuffed myself at lunch. We arrived for dinner at 6:00 PM. Her slacker boyfriend arrived for dinner at 8:00 PM. Nothing new there. Various and sundry wastrels attended. Sister revved up a couple of times but never did get into full bore leftwing righteous indignation rant. That was nice. That she didn't. The family friend asked me what grandpa wold have thought about said slacker. I estimated that my sister's ex was too tall to make it practical, but that slackboy would have ended up with a foot up his ass.

I did rent Grand Torino for comic relief, but it wasn't needed. I watched anyway.

Services were good, swift, and mercifull. The rabbi exhorted the congregation to support Israel, and those that support Israel. Even if they do stuff like hunting and whatnot. Squirm, squirm, squirm went the hippies.

Labels: ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?