<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Yesterday was the big Clinic reception, tomorrow daughter's HS Graduation. I am one happy and proud dad. Work very laid back, which is good given all the big doings this week. Summer is going to be a long, dry stretch, doing transportation for the daughter's Clinic internship. The ex is disabled now but will be loose on the streets for the gruduation.

The gal I'm seeing is taking care of her grandson while her son defends the United States of America. Her son is a fine young man and she is rightfully proud of him. The grandson is one cute kid, running all over the place like a little boy should. Still trying to work out how to get together. That schedule is going to be dicey, but I really like the gal. And I'm going to be pretty busy in the transportaion business this summer myself.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?