<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm deep into summer shutdown. Three months until my daughter heads off to college, with me providing all the transportation from now until then. On the edge at work, still waiting for more shoes to fall. Girlfiend is hosting her grandson and we are in the early stages of that, although have chunked out time for a concert later this summer. So I'm pegged for the near future.

So I'm looking at short term amusement. Our local artsy-fartsy theater (theatre?) is hosting Plan 9 from Outer Space. This is the king of stinkeroos. Ed Wood is the worst way to get wood. But it raises this question: Can these hippies wreck Plan 9? Can you make a fiasco even worse? How would one do it? Discussions about the impact of Plan 9 on Third World Cultures? Vegan alternatives? A drum circle? Help me here, guys.

Labels: ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?