<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday PM pre-week mellowout. Waiting for KOTH et. al. cartoons, also the Larry the Cable Guy roast. Almost too good to be true. Still cannot get into the swing of fear about impending job doom. It may not happen. What can I cut out? Car maintenance? Eating entirely? I'm not real extravagent as it is. Except with big words like extravagent. Life has been pretty dang good lately too. Just hard to get whoopsed up right now. One of the DBAs that was let go started another gig a week later. I know it doesn't happen to everyone, but I'm just sayin'. Also, what technology to pick up? Who knows? This is so much across the board that all technologies are probably equally hit. I'll start poking at certification for the next release of the DBMS soon, but that's a real pill.

Labels: ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?