<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Life Imitates Blogging #2 

Eric sent me on a Gordo search y'day B4 Martinis. Here now, the results of that search:

Great song, great musician. Always one of my favorites. Heard him live at The Front Row many years ago, B4 it was demolished.

Meanwhile, life as we know it continues to take a surrealistic, or extremely strange turn at the Fortress of Database Excellence. As apropo or ahh-poo-poo, the gal I'm seeing is mom to a redhead Marine that writes part time. What is the meaning of this? Also, how did this happen? The culprit escapee from CCCP referred to below that turned my kid around in the right direction resembles a younger version of this guy, sans CollanderHat. Writes in a local college paper somewhat similarly too. In fact my kid rearranged the Wikipedia page of an Eastern European country to name this guy it's 7th most popular singer, while she was bored during an Honors Math lab a couple of years ago. They never corrected it. Meh-heh-heh. I don't know where she gets it.

Labels: ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?