<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Final Kumbiyah tally from the weekend: irritating but manageable. Someone's gonna get a nice contribution, and it ain't the Holdahand Kumbiyah foundation. Anyway, yes there was a lot of spouting of opinion, no I don't care for the spouters nor does it make a damn bit of difference in the way I vote, eat, read, drink, bathe, sleep or reorganize indexes. The ex went into the hospital the day before I took off leading to some stress but the kid was OK. OSU won. Yay! If she stays in state the school of preference in Miami, so yes, I would like some cheese with that MAC.


The reception festivities were in a sports bar filled by rabid Cubs fans. That was the in-law side of the group, which was entirely OK, if not my team O'choice. And don't forget guys, there's always next century. My relatives were the major providers of Kumbiyah. In fact, it was like having a severely defective cable plan. One channel would be ESPN, one would be bullshit PBS documentaries about dyspeptic alpacas and why it's All Bush's Fault (TM). Oh, also one of my more distant, but entertaining relatives has plenty of improbable stories, so we gotta throw in the LuAnn Platter Channel.

Labels: , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?