<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 08, 2008

Mandatory fun is back at work. Required fun get togethers. Contests for a fucking logo. I've got ideas for a few of those. Depressing, I tells ya. And then, while I was sulking about it, a sign from above. In bright red lettering on a t-shirt: East Cleveland Schools: Committed to Excellence. It was then I knew that if those brave teachers that risk their lives every day can man up and put on the game face, I can too, this time around. I've done it before. And goddam it, I'll do it again.

Oh, BTW, does this make be a commie/pinko/sociableist? No it do not. Y'see, in the free world of Free Enterprise, if I don't like the corpspeak bullshizzle I am free to tell 'em to take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut, hoist the Jolly Roger, and strike out on my own. But, y'see, in the soft fuzzy world of gummit, once it becomes official mandatory fun, it carries with it a harsh criminal penalty. That is the difference.

So c'mon, gang. Whether your department logo is a toilet bowl or dyslexic beaver, outhouse or steamy heap, get in the spirit and remember this:

Labels: ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?