<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 17, 2008

PsychoEx is on warpath, heap big time! Won't "release" my kid to me until way late tonight, messing up her opportunity to finish her homework. Thank you, Judge Christine McMonagle and feNazis everywhere for providing a court system where shit like this has absolutely no legal remedy. What a surprise that I got those strange messages from the Support Agency yesterday.

Well, I'm tired of 13 years of this shit. My kid is on the verge of graduating High School. If she wants to be rid of this, she can live with me or can just graduate early as she's planned. I'm on call this week so there won't be any fast and exciting legal action. And I'm going to tell her just that when she comes here. McMonagle and the County flunkies can suck my ass.

Labels: ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?