<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yep, now with the perspective of the weekend and discovery of new and better Dads-Rights blogs, posting what happened due to Judge Christine McMonagle is the best way to go. At some point, someone, on some case will Google her and I'll be glad to provide details. That is a much as a State Supreme Court complaint could ever hope to do. That's about the best anyone could do. My attorney at the time is retired. The private school to which McMonagle remanded my daughter hired then fired my ex-wife, and cheated my daughter at various points so my kid sees clearly what this so-called wonderfull benefactor of the children has brought. Too bad the encounter with the gal last week brought all this to the surface but I don't think I'll be seeing much of her kind. I can smell a liberal at 20 paces, and don't like the smell.

Finished Against The Day finally. What a long haul! Back to Larry McMurtry and something that can be read in this lifetime. For some reason I've always been attracted to the wide open spaces, at least reading about them. Northern Canada, Kerguelen Island, etc. Took a blue highway trip across Ohio and that state up north in my younger days. Never lived in those places. It's never been practical to live there. What would I do there? I did have a good job interview in Gallion nearly 25 years ago but I'm sure that company is long gone.

On call has been going well. A quiet weekend. It's been pretty easy, this time around.

Labels: , , , , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?