<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A big Capn'SQL Tip O'the Hat to Eric for his excellent Sinatrapost last night. That went down as smooth as a Vodka Martini after a week of on-call topped off by disappointments in one's personal life. For some reason I have an urge to chow down at the Waffle House. But the nearest one is miles away in BrunsTucky. That can be a next week project.

The latest babeencounter brought up a few unhappy unresolved issues from the past. She's still going through drama with her ex, which didn't help matters much. Also, she's embarking on a Social Work career, always a bad sign. For my money, you may as well watch Orpah or Dr. Pill. It's cheaper than that kind of crap and at least thes TVGabbers aren't parking their stupid opinions and agendae in court.

One of the biggest buired issuettes is why did I, CaptainSQL, and I damn near alone of the many divorce cases in Cuyahoga County get stuck with the freight for private school, under court order. And what do I want to do about it? Way back in the dayz of yore (as in yore mama) early in the hearing the ex demanded private school. Judge Christine McMonagle chipped in to the lawyers a recommendation for a particular private school. $56,000 of my money was sent to said private school. These guys revelled in their criminal practice of denying and delaying information about my own daughter to me. This is in violation of the divorce agreement and federal law.

Is the connection between Judge McMonagle and the school corrupt? Illegal? Only a Grand Jury or State Supreme Court investigation can provide the answer. Such a request is likely to be batted aside. This still bothers me after all this time. Not every day, but it is a sore spot. I get along OK with the ex now. Going through the procedure to get an investigation underway appears to be quixotic. When things are going well here, there are better things for me to do. When they are not going so well it seems creepy and quixotic. But that's how we lose our rights, through the steady drip-drip-drip of judicial fiat.

Labels: , , , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?