<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 29, 2008

She's Still There 

I've held off the babesearch, mostly because Natasha Fatale came crashing down so badly in April Say Moose and Squirrel, dammit. But also because onlinesearchforchicks has delivered diminshing returns comapred to the last steady girlfriend. It's damn hard in general to find a heimishe maidel if you will, or in the vernacular a girl you can come home to. Funny thing, dad advised me that I have to be able to come home to a woman or I'd be in big trouble. I never knew what he meant until divorce time, when the meaning came flying at me, along with a lot of the pots and pans.

Back in '03 I was getting along nicely with this gal, and then met another and we hit it off a lot better. But that ended. Earlier this year I tried contacting the first one because we did get along well too, and enjoyed spending time with her. I must have contacted her just as her phone was being disconnected and she was moving. Anyways, I found her breathing and available (always positive traits, in my checklist).

More mid-60's Music for you.

Labels: , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?