<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 30, 2008

Barley? Barely! 

Calling all Bloggers! This is a CaptainSQL Code Plaid Food Alert

My daughter will be away for the next month, leaving me with a wide variety of food type ingredients and me with varying knowledge of what to do witht them. I can do something with most of them from noodles through kidney beans. She also left behind a large supply of Goya Barley. Stop laughing. Anyways, I've brewed lotsa beer with malted barley, and enjoy wonderfull mushroom barley soup, which is cold weather food. So c'mon gang, send me your barley recipies. And hopefully something that's palatable in this hot and humid Ohio summer.

I'll also preempt Erica here and note that I could store it with the corn. And thanks in advance for the Cholent recipies, but I don't want to take out my house, as well as a goodly portion of Greater Cleveland.

Labels:


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?