<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Not (physically) sick after all, but still had that uneasy, queasy feeling yesterday as I expertly guided Production Control through one of their hardware failures. That's me, CaptainSQL, safeguarding our data integrity one floperino at a time.

Is it just me, or do the recent antics of Hussein and FatChick (Obama and Hillary) belong on Photshop? Wanna say everybody between the coast is a bitter clinger, then deny you ever said it? Poof! It's magic. And the true believers will believe it, truly. An uncle liberated Auschwitz, which would have put him in the Soviet Army, but claim he was in the U. S. Army in WWII? No problem there. Hillary under sniper fire. Sure.

Wake me when it's all over.

Anyway, don't worry because Herbert T. Gillis is in command!

Too much exposure to Dobie Gillis explains my babe magnitude.

Labels: , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?