<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 25, 2008

Men In Black 



Walk the Line playing on AMC right now, makes me want to dredge this up. I may have posted it before, but it's always a good time for Johnny Cash. The film isn't bad either. Reese Witherspoon is scarier as a brunette. For some reason I haven't grossed out my girlfriend yet. I can still clean up good, but not going to chase tail over the cliff. Older and wiser now. For some reason they wants to make me Project Manager for our last big run up the hill for our good old technology. I'll do it if they demand it and can't con a real one into the job. Be warned, my vocabulary includes the word No, which most Project Managers seem to have lost, along with a pair of gonads. I'll know if they give me the vest with the bullseye on the back.

Labels: , , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?