<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Enjoyed the play at the kid's High School last night. I wonder if they have a musical "Ohio" in Oklahoma. Maybe in some parallel universe. The ex behaved herself and I graced them with a visit for Shabbos dinner after the play. Mighty fine kugel. Still waiting for shoes to fall at work. Maybe they will and maybe they won't. At this advanced stage, I'm tired of the drama. Getting together with friends tomorrow during the day, and maybe CurrentChick will grace me attending the congregational Seder tomorrow evening. Way too much variability with that one. Also hope I won't be seated with Larry from Dharma and Greg there. Exposure to normal people throught the miracle of blogging and Interwebs has really eroded the tolerance for 60's type hippie bullshit.

Labels:


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?