<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 09, 2007

Yes, this Shih Tzu Again! 

The ex showed up today and after picking up my daughter for dinner, my little girl merrily announced, "Daddy, you know when mommy wanted to drag me off to the middle of nowhere even though she couldn't stay out of intensive care for a week, and we all had to see the nice people at Domestic Relations Court, and even though she didn't care enough about me now to let me know where she was for a week, can I run off to the same damn place more than half a continent away? Is it OK?

No, I said.

So it's back to being the mean guy. See deep in the archives here, somewhere for the same BS from last year about this time. Stay tuned to this station for galaxy class complaining about the next, and it had damn well better be the last installation Who wants to feed a divorce lawyer?

Labels: ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?