<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Up Early and Sleeping In 

A sudden call from the new gal I'm seeing hauled me out of a deep sleep for an early breakfast halfway between here and there. Do I need a new label for whipped? Anyway, not much else going on this weekend so I could enjoy a nice breakfast before hauling ass back home and finishing up sleeping in. Klezmer Conservatory Band playing now, to ease transition to being awake. I have now completed sleeping in. OSU pulls it off in OT, as I'm sure all reading this know.

Time to interview the lawyers on any custody contingency. What a pain in the ass. Mainly, I would need to hold off any decision for a year. That should be doable. But that means I would still have to talk to lawyers.

Furniture shopping next weekend, with my attention span for that stuff literally in the nanoseconds. And football season nowhere in sight.

Labels: , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?