<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 05, 2007

Return of the Turds 

Of course it had to happen. Things were going too well. I didn't even have a blog label for complaining about the ancient post divorce baggage. And then, DRAMA!

Of course, from the ex. But that's not all. This operation she didn't tell my kid she was having one in the first place, making me the bad guy when my daughter found out. I'm losing patience. It ought to be obious to my kid that if I really were the source of all evil in the world, as her mom sez, I'd be driving a much cooler car.

But wait, breathless readers, there's more. Yes more. More morons. Them friends of the ex I complained about deep in the archives of this blog surface when they can't find the ex. More friggin' drama. Where can the woman of mystery be? They must contact me at once.

To review, let's dredge up some of the wretched refuse of this shore:

I don't want to hear from these assholes. They have no business with me. The kid is doing great no thanks to them. Of course, these birds come with elephanitne arrogance. News flash: If you've wasted a quarter million in tuititon and still don't know if it was better than your local schools, you are not smarter than average. You are dumber than average, and should be locked up for your own protection.

Labels:


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?