<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Presto, Chango, 

Disappearo. Haven't seen my daughter for nearly two weeks. No calls or e-mails returned either. The grades are holding up well, but I'd like to hear from her. This isn't necessarily a huge crisis but when the last I heard was "I want to move way the heck away" it's creepy. Also, per the attorney I interviewed, if she does move and mommy goes to the hospital way over there, the kid will "have to get by as best she can". Isn't that sweet? What about all that bluestate "fer the chirdlen" bullsine? I guess for those that built this system (and they know who they are), that means "anything on the street is better than a safe and loving home. It's, you know, how I feel just now". Not cool

Labels: , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?