<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cycling back into on-call next week, after another award winning annual celebration of Cappy's complete Database awsomeness. Indeed, I am the citadel of performance analysis excellence! The kid is supposed to be with me this weekend, but has suffered from the flu all week and may not be in shape to come over. Objects are slowly migrating back to their normal location in my living room. I need to get out more often.

Followup with the remaining female contestant has been good, although schedule differences make it choppy. She works at the looney bin, the one that specializes in the criminally insane. I work with project managers. Same difference. She's offering to come over and help choose a sofa for me in a week. Wonder if that means anything?

Labels: , ,


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?