<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Middle school graudation was Thursday night, and all were well behaved. My sister attended also. That was nice. Even nicer to say goodbye to all the alienators at that place. Also, I'll never have to shut up during their stupid liberal rants.

Work is swell. So swell that I went looking for trouble. And I found it. Started to install Apache, PHP, and MySQL on my own personal PC, the very one on which I maintain this blog. The Apache install instructions weren't clear, so up the learning curve I go! I subscribed to an Apache newsgroup to try to find answers. Yikes! I forgot how much e-mail you get from those things! It makes spam minimmal, by comparison.

There still remains a lot of work on the parental alienation side of things but at least I'm not paying to have my kid turn against me any more. There will be a complaint to the Guardian Ad Litem office against the judge that remanded her to that school. With all the big shots sending their offspring to the school in this county (think Kennedys, we are a blue county in a red state) I don't expect much to happen.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?