<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Yep, we are in full teenage rebellion mode. Looks like the ex has gone overboard on control in the last 9 years, so here it is. The kid is acting cruel to her and saying horrible things about me. I hope it doesn't get to the point of juvenile court. I'm at quits with the psychobabble, so if it does get that far it might be bye-bye. It is time for my daughter to have a whiff of Junior Jail, since she wants to be a bad girl.

Did anyone see the Spike TV Fatherhood Special last night? I saw part of it surfing around. It was nice that it made it onto TV. But how many of us are college football coaches or Dale Earnhart? It would have been better to have real people, like Acidman, or John, or Homer. The feminazis would never allow that.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?