<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Not much blogging lately. Mostly keeping up with my daughter. Also, I'm reluctant to start any major home project because there could be more costly legal BS with the ex, regarding me continuing to fund a private school.

Work is still good and swinging into development mode. I caught the developers trying to wipe out a production database. Same old excuse, time driven.

Dragooned into a big ZigZaglar cheerlead funtime on Monday. He has a lot of good speakers, including Rudy Giuliani. If they substitute Al Gore for Rudy I'm walking out. I've never been a big motivation fan. Don't see how it applies in Information Technology. Basically, we don't think much of project planning abilities and more cheerleading won't help.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?