<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 26, 2004

It's been a day of harsh discussions with  my daughter.   Her mom's congregation provided a lot of politically correct bullshine with which I don't agree at the services last month.  I've had to do a lot of explaining exactly that to a lot of people.  A free adult in the USA shouldn't have to do that.  Today I made that crystal clear to my daughter.  Basically, the entire service was adulterated to make a lot of noise for hippie style "New Age" bullshine. 

She was also worried about disagreements over school.  I didn't go into all the gory details but did bring up my point of view about it, and about many (most) of the other parents there.  I will explain further to her later.  The disagreements with the ex are very real and bad feeling against the school are very strong. 

This is harsh, but this is the world in which she lives.  It won't do her any good to pretend that I am in agreement with these bastards. 

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?