Sunday, July 04, 2004

Happy 4th of July!
We've just had our afternoon gully washer. So much for picnics. I got a letter from my daughter at camp and she's having a great time. One of the activities is dodgeball, a great sport! Play for keeps, kid.

Yesterday I got my hands on MySQL. My friend downloaded the "free" edition which didn't set up well. When he tried to connect with the engine the client produced a vague "did not connect" error. And he didn't have an error manaual and they didn't provide online help. So much for freeware.

The ex didn't nuke me after I notified her that private school tuition court forced contributions end soon, so I expect that some damn attorney will try to extend it. And I'm sure they'll use the "fer the cirdlen" bullshit we heard so much during the Clinton adminstration.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?