<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 26, 2004

I may get a chance to poke around MySQL soon. A friend recently bought it and wants some help. This is the guy who actually got Cappy introduced to the world of systems (it's his fault). So, I can't keep my hands off a new toy. Surveys of database boards show this is a long way from paying the bills. But, Cappy needs to keep on working.

I spent a little time removing dead links from this blog and adding recent blogs of interest. HTML is pretty crude but blogging is not (yet) my life. I've got too much other stuff going on like having my time with my daughter threatened, submitting to the whims of itinerant project managers, and watching my lawn go to seed. Bah, Cappy does not have time for your puny scripting language!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?