<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

The Flogging Will Continue until Morale Improves.

A really simple task on my secondary (i. e., not expert) technology today turned into a major learning "opportunity" when we ran into a bad log file. Fortunately this is not on a critical database. Boy, the decision for me to contribute my time to paper shuffling last week is really paying off now! I wonder if the paper shufflers that didn't want to do their jobs will do the recovery for me while I'm doing their jobs.

I was bummed out about talking to my kid about the heavy issues over the weekend, but this "opportunity" sheds new light on that. There are always a lot of "opportunities" at work. These will always get in the way of talking to my daughter. At least I got that talk with her done this weekend.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?