<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Well, here it is. The marvelous CaptainSQL blogspot. Great to be here. Really, folks. I'd just like to say to the analyst that moved to Florida at the end of the year, thank you for making my life so much better. BY LEAVING!!! You're not missed.

Eight and a half years since divorce and the ex is still playing my daughter like a pawn in a chess game. We've had a break for a couple of years but as high school looms this is going to be up for grabs again.
The kid is doing great at school, and will do great at any high school too. But the important thing to the ex and the ghouls that are with her is to spend as much of my money for private school so I can go broke, even though the local high school offers 14 Advanced Placement courses. Stay tuned for a lot of flaming!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?